Hi my name is Tal and I am eight years old. My family is travelling around Australia in a bus. I have decided to write about my travels on this blog. I have a little brother called Jarra who is nearly two and a sister called Rennie who is six.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

DREAMWORLD

Dreamworld! Dreamworld was the highlight of my whole entire trip (so far). Last night I was so, so, so exited. On the way there this morning I could hardly sit still. By the time we got there (9:45) the car park was already packed with cars! When Mum and I were lining up it seemed to take forever. The first ride I went on was called “Runaway Raptor”. I went on it while Mum, Rennie and Jarra went on the “Swinging Roundabout”. After that Rennie and Mum went on the ”. “Runaway Raptor” and Dad Jarra and I went on the “Swinging Roundabout”. We met and headed towards The Slime Bowl to see a show. After the show we all split up. Dad and I went to one of the best rides there, THE CLAW! It swings nine stories high, spins slightly and goes upside-down! It was absolutely awesome. We thought about going on “Wipeout” but then the line was too long. Mum phoned Dad to say they were at The Wiggles World waiting in a line to have a ride on the Big Red Car. Rennie and Mum waited for about 20 minutes, in the end it was really ordinary for them but not for Jarra. I feel really sorry for them. BOO-HOO! Again we split up, this time Mum and I left the others to have lunch while Mum and I went on the coolest, quickest, highest terrifying ride there. It was the T.O.T*! We had to line up for about 20 minutes again but it was definitely worth it. We were seated in a small carriage and waited for about 5 secs before getting blasted out. My guess is that we were travelling at about 200km/h, the track we were travelling on sloped upwards until we were absolutely vertical, we stayed there for a moment before whizzing back down. When we came off mum was feeling really queasy. We went down the lift to the shop below where we were able to see a photo taken when we shot out mum’s face was really funny but I couldn’t even see my face! We could only see my hair *Tower Of Terror

1 Comments:

Blogger Kaiya said...

Dreamworld souds awesome!!
I have sent you an e card
from Kaiya

5:38 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home