Hi my name is Tal and I am eight years old. My family is travelling around Australia in a bus. I have decided to write about my travels on this blog. I have a little brother called Jarra who is nearly two and a sister called Rennie who is six.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Bendigo

For the last week or so, I have been staying with the family we bought the bus off. Their names are Robin, Phil, Angus, Hamish and Eric. Eric and I played a lot together, but I didn’t play much with Hamish and Angus because they were 12 & 14. I watched lots of movies like, Star Wars and Lord Of The Rings. One day, Dad, Rennie, Eric and I went to a discovery centre and learnt a lot about science. There was also a drop slide that only Dad and I did. Rennie was, of course, scared to go on it (No offence Rennie) and Eric wanted to go down on his knees but the staff man said he couldn’t. The slide was dead straight down for seven metres! Afterwards Eric said he would’ve gone down if he was allowed to go on his knees. Another night we all went into Bendigo to see Big Rory and the Games on the Big screen. Big Rory was a 9 foot tall Scotsman. With him he had his wife and dog. The dog was really cool. There was a rapper that used lots of swear words. I think he was clueless because there were kids everywhere. One afternoon we went on a tram ride around the city of Bendigo. We learnt a lot of Bendigo’s history. When we left Bendigo we went to a ……… Find out next time!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI all cant get this blog thing going dont seem to be able to send a message mum

3:08 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya hoo finally did it on Tals site great to read all your gossip about your travels Was watching a programme on Sky TV and it was about the golden oldies (my age group and older) touring around OZ and one couple had a bus just like Betsy.Keep up the good work on your blog Tal xxx

3:17 am

 
Blogger Sardone/McRory Family said...

Hi lachie

I am having lots of fun on my trip.



Tal

10:46 am

 
Blogger Sardone/McRory Family said...

Hi Nana,
hope everythings good in Mull. It is good that you can get onto the blog.

Tal

11:44 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home