Hi my name is Tal and I am eight years old. My family is travelling around Australia in a bus. I have decided to write about my travels on this blog. I have a little brother called Jarra who is nearly two and a sister called Rennie who is six.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Kangaroogie 2

Today Rennie, Jarra, Dad and I, went strawberry picking at Berry World in Timboon. After we went picking we went shopping in the place just down the road. We went to the doctors about my knees. My knees are hurting a lot lately. The doctor said they were fine. We went into Port Campbell to visit our friend Mark about some volcanoes and caves that we can visit. When we got back to the bus, Jarra was sleeping, so we had to be quiet getting out of the car. About half an hour later Matt, Dan, (A helper at the farm), Steph, (Dans friend) and I went out on the farm to move cows from one Paddock to another. I rode shotgun as I like to do. Today some Year Elevens came for camp at Kangaroobie. On Sunday some Japanese students came to Kangaroobie. I did Bush Dancing with them. My Favourite part was when we did the "Duck Dance". I won a lolly 'cause I showed the students what to do. I knew what to do because I had done it before with the people from Scotch College. One lucky person won a block of chocolate!! Unfortunatly that "person" wasn't me. Boo Hoo!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home