Hi my name is Tal and I am eight years old. My family is travelling around Australia in a bus. I have decided to write about my travels on this blog. I have a little brother called Jarra who is nearly two and a sister called Rennie who is six.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Kangaroobie

I have been here at Kangaroobie Host farm for more than two weeks. It is a farm near the Twelve Apostles where schools come for camp. I really like it here. Matt lets me join in with the activities that the groups do. It's like being on camp every day!!
My favourite activity is the life or death game. You play it in the bush. I like swimming in the Gellibrand river which we can see from Matt's house. Matt is the owner of the farm and a good friend of ours. The bus is parked outside and that is where we sleep. Dad is doing a project so we have had to stay longer than we planned. My dad is an artist and makes things out of colorbond steel. Dad is making a huge Loch Ness Cow for a cheese factory. It is really cool!!
I like the track leading up to the beach. I am the only one in my family that has gone up it. Last week grade five from Scotch College was here. It was only boys! I made lots of new friends. Some of them were Reilly, Finn, Jonty and Josh. On Monday grade 9s are coming, but I am going to the beach to meet my old friend Lachie. Although I am having lots of fun sometimes I miss my friends from home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home