Hi my name is Tal and I am eight years old. My family is travelling around Australia in a bus. I have decided to write about my travels on this blog. I have a little brother called Jarra who is nearly two and a sister called Rennie who is six.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Queensland

Sorry I haven’t updated my Blog in ages, so I will just give you some brief information on our trip. We are, at last, in Brisbane, Queensland, and we are staying in our friends’ house, our friends are in Fiji already. They left last night, very late, they are having their wedding in Fiji, at Malolo Island resort. We are going to Fiji for their wedding, Jarra, Rennie and I are the only children going, they had to leave before us to make preparations. The resort we are staying at is sooo cool, it has a walkway about ten metres from shore leading to a luxurious little hut, we are going in 4 days. Everybody in our family is really excited about going (maybe not Jarra though), we have seen many photos, which makes it more exiting. This morning Rennie, Jarra and I watched T.V, and then we all went to the city to go on some ferry rides, it was all very fun. The best part though was when we went to an artificial lagoon. Jarra was the only one swimming because I have a bad back. Rennie, Mum, Dad and I just walked in the shallow water. Dad said we would come back to have a swim after Fiji. When we came back I sat down and did this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home