Hi my name is Tal and I am eight years old. My family is travelling around Australia in a bus. I have decided to write about my travels on this blog. I have a little brother called Jarra who is nearly two and a sister called Rennie who is six.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Cold And Early Mornings

For a few weeks I went to the school at Bowraville. At first I didn’t want to go but it turned out good. I made a very good friend called Isac. On my second day at the school they had a sports day for everyone at the school. I ran in the 800m, 100m and the circular relay. Rennie ran in a few races and got in the championship and came third. Every morning Rennie and I had to catch the school bus at 7:30! The man’s (Phil’s) house we were staying at had heaps of movies. He had nearly all the Harry Potter’s and Star Wars. At school there was a canteen that was open before school and at lunch and recess. After school two boys sold Iced Cups * and before school there was free toast. Every morning I travelled about 27km on the bus. On the second last day of term the school had a gold day**. Isac and I both did pull aparts. Isac’s Mum brought in a massive old video player, that was really fun to pull apart. One weekend I went over to Isac’s house and played with him and his brother Dylan. Isac had Seven Brothers and Sisters *Plastic cups with flavoured ice in them. **When people who were good all term can do special things such as pull aparts, cooking, art and sport etc.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tal glad you had a great birthday it was great talking to you all love and miss you all Nanxxx
Hiya well it's good to hear your all doing well, Tal hope you had a great birthday and got lots of presents that u like!!!
I'll try and write to you again lots of love and kisses Connei xxx

12:54 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home